I am available for retreats, one-day events, and journaling workshops. Please contact me at email@example.com for more information. I love to speak on a variety of topics. Here are some of my favorites:
Finding Space for God in Everyday Life: Stories of my own journey as well as practical suggestions from my book, Everywhere God, on making space for God in daily life.
Contemplative Journaling: Cultivating Quiet in a White-Noise World: Craving some time for quiet and reflection in your daily life? This workshop is designed to cultivate and inspire a deeper walk with God through accessible and practical writing exercises. Grab some friends, your small group, your book club, or your neighbors and spend a couple of hours discovering how journaling can become a helpful spiritual practice.
And, I can speak on any of the chapters from my book:
- Encountering God in Creation
- Encountering God in Literature
- Encountering God in Hospitality
- Encountering God in Rituals
- Encountering God When Spiritually Adrift
- Encountering God as a Caregiver
- Encountering God in the Workplace
- Encountering God in Community
- April 26, Contemplative Journaling Workshop, Long Island, NY.